Take a different approach to getting to know Argentina - visit "rancho de adobe," eat local food and have a fun gaucho experience.
Go to "rancho de adobe," taste local empanadas, wine and juice. Visit a museum and a bakery. Participate in milking, and watch a show on how a gaucho places the seat on horses before going on a horse trip yourself.
- Grill: sausages, short rib of grill, chicken, etc…
- Salad: Provenzal potatoes, carrots and eggs.
- Drinks: red and white wine, cola drink, water and sparkling water.
- Dessert: ice-cream
16:30 AFTERNOON SNACK
- Cooked 'mate'
- Sweet cakes with quince jelly
- Folkloric song and dance show during lunch
- Local dances
- Carriage ride, tractor ride and horse ride
- Creole skills show
- Afternoon snack
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.