Explore Abydos, where the ancient Egyptians believed the Lord of the Underworld is buried, and the Temple of Hathor at Dendera.
Your first stop is Abydos, where ancient Egyptians believed the Lord of the underworld was buried. There you will visit the Seti I Temple, built by King Seti I and completed by King Ramses II. It is located about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Governorate, and 135 km from Luxor. The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt.
Then, you will continue to Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available on request.
- For larger groups, please inquire.