Spend some time in one of the most romantic cities in the world and see its major attractions such as the Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero and the Eiffel Tower before going on a panoramic cruise along the Seine.
Meet the tour representative at the group welcome desk in St. Pancras International Station. You'll receive an informative welcome pack in exchange for your voucher.
Fully Escorted Tour of Paris
Our expert guide will meet you upon your arrival in Gare du Nord Station. where the splendour of Paris awaits! Enjoy a whistle stop tour of Paris and marvel at its magical monuments from the comfort of your seat! Take in the Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe and Trocadero, to name just a few gems this panoramic tour provides.
Eiffel Tower, River Cruise and Louvre Museum
The trademark monument of Paris! Enjoy breathtaking views of the city from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Take to the water on a luxury cruise and enjoy panoramic views of Parisian magical monuments. On Tuesday the Louvre is closed and you will be given a ticket to Musée d'Orsay instead
Paris at your leisure
Explore Paris at your leisure! After breakfast spend your day as you wish.
After a thrilling time spent discovering Paris, make your own way back to the Eurostar Check-in at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time from Gare du Nord station is 21:13, arriving back in London at 21:29.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Guide on board Eurostar
- Fully escorted in Paris
- 1 hour cruise on the River Seine
- Entry to Louvre museum
- Entry to Eiffel Tower 2nd floor
- Time for shopping
- Superior tourist class hotel
- Continental breakfast
- Free map of Paris
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
Train Departure Times
- London to Paris: trains will depart from St Pancras Int. at 07:01
- Paris to London: return trains will depart from Paris at 20:13 arriving in London at 21:29
24, 31 December 2012
- Paris to London: return trains will depart from Paris at 17:13 instead of 20:13
14, 21, 28 December 2012 and 04 January 2013
- Paris to London: return trains will depart from Paris at 21:13 instead of 20:13
26 December 2012 and 01 January 2012
- London to Paris: trains will depart from London at 08:20 instead of 07:01. Meeting time at St Pancras will be at 07:00
- During off-peak season the Fully Escorted Tour Paris may operate on Day 2.
- There is still ongoing maintenance on one of the lifts at the Eiffel Tower. Estimated waiting time is over two hours, which we won't be able to accommodate. On days that are indicated below, instead of visiting the Eiffel Tower you will be visiting the Tour Montparnasse. We will endeavor to make a quick photo stop at the Eiffel Tower. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience caused.
*JULY - 29
*AUGUST - 1, 8, 11, 14 to 31
*SEPTEMBER - 1, 13 to 29
- The Louvre Museum is closed on Tuesdays (entry not included)
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable.
- During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
- Passports will be required. Please check visa requirement.
- During the off peak season, this tour may be subject to cancellation, in which case alternatives/tour upgrades will be offered. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.