One ticket, 30 attractions, one low price. The Go Oahu Card is your ticket to the best Oahu has to offer. For one price you can enter over 30 attractions - including the Battleship Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum, Sea Life Park, Grand Circle Island Tour, and much more. The Go City Card is the only ticket you need, saving you up to 45% or more compared to buying single tickets at each attraction. And if you buy a 3, 5 or 7 day Card, take your pick from Germaine's Luau, Polynesian Cultural Center, Surf Lessons, or a day's car rental.
- Free entrance to more than 30 top attractions.
- Free shopping and restaurant discounts and benefits.
- Guide book
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
Attractions where you get in free
- Dole Plantation Pineapple Express Train Tour and Plantation Garden Tour
- Hawaii Heritage Center and Chinatown walking tour
- Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
- Grand Circle Island Tour
- Waikiki Hop on Hop off Trolley
- Makani Catamaran Cruise
- Hanauma Bay Snorkel Adventure
- Diamond Head Crater Hike
- Dole Plantation - The Maze
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- USS Arizona Memorial Audio Tour
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- 'Iolani Palace
- USS Bowfin Submarine
- Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii
- Byodo-In Temple
- Honolulu Academy of Arts
- Pacific Aviation Museum
- Bishop Museum
- The Contemporary Museum, Honolulu
- Hawaii Children's Discovery Center
- US Army Museum of Hawaii
- Rainforest Waterfall Adventure
- Wet 'n Wild Hawaii
- North Shore Surf & Cultural Museum
- Sea Life Park
- Hawaiian Oceans Outrigger Canoe Ride
- Kailua Sailboards & Kayaks: Half Day Snorkel
- Kailua Sailboards & Kayaks: Bicycle Rental
- Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park
- Hawaiian Ocean's Waikiki Beach Gear
- Hawaiian Style Rentals Moped and Bike Rentals
- Kayaking in Hawaii
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Cabana's Pool Bar: One drink of choice for USD2; or USD1 Mai Tai (one drink per person)
- Moose McGillycuddy's Pub and Café: USD5.00 savings with any entrée with purchase of two or more
- Nashville Waikiki: One drink of choice for USDor one USDMai Tai; or USD5 savings on collector's Nashville Waikiki T-Shirt with the Go Oahu Card
- Planet Hollywood Honolulu: Complimentary appetizer (Chicken Crunch or Spinach Dip) with any food or beverage purchase of USD15 or more, excluding taxes and gratuities
- Helemano Plantation, Inc.: One complimentary hand-crafted Hawaiian Aloha Angel with purchases of USD20 or more
- Hilo Hattie: two complimentary Hawaiian Coffee Mugs with any purchase of USD20 and the Go Oahu Card
- Waikele Premium Outlets: Complimentary VIP Coupon Book
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center: Complimentary VIP Coupon Book
- Maui Diver's Jewelry Design Center: Complimentary box of macadamia nuts when you take the free tour
Tours and Attractions
- Go Oahu Card Concierge: 10-40% off of dinner shows and tours
- Interisland Airways: USD50 savings per person on Interisland Airways' Deluxe Volcano One Day Tour
- Kualoa Ranch: pick one of 5 exciting daily tours - Movie and Ranch Tour (see where Jurassic Park, Lost, Hawaii 5-0 and many other shows were filmed), Jungle Tour (see the beautiful Koolau Mountain Range close up), Secret Beach Tour (three hours of fun on a secluded beach), Hawaiian Fishpond and Garden Tour (boat tour of Hawaii's best kept secrets) or the Ocean Voyaging Tour (an hour catamaran sail)
Bonus Offer (valid on 3, 5, 7 day cards - choice of One)
- Moanalua Golf Club Moanalua Golf Club (18 holes of golf, a shared golf cart and Waikiki hotel transportation)
- Dollar Rent A Car
- Germaine's Luau
- Hawaiian Ocean's Surf Lesson
- Kualoa Ranch Half Day Sunset Experience
- Polynesian Cultural Center's Dinner Show: HA Breath of Life
- All Go Oahu Card attractions are subject to availability. On occasion some museums, attractions, and tours are closed due to private functions without prior notice, outside control of Go Oahu Card.
- Promotions or sales are not applicable to prior purchases.
- Go Oahu Card is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a traveler's use of the Go Oahu Card.
- When picking up cards customer must have a voucher and have proper ID for each card to redeem for each card.
- Lost card(s) are nonrefundable.
- Individual cards will not be mailed or delivered to Oahu area hotels.
- Go Oahu Card reserves the right to change prices at any time.
- One Guidebook is included with each order. Additional guidebooks are available for free. USD2.00 shipping and handling will be charged for each book.
- The Go Oahu Card that comes to the card holder is valid for a definitive time period. First attraction visit must occur by December 31 of the following calendar year in which it was purchased. For instance: Any Cards purchased in 2006 must be used for the first time no later then December 31, 2007.
- The card is activated the first time you use it. Then take up to two weeks to use the days you have purchased.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.